When your budget is low, imitation diamond rings will save the day…
You opt for imitation diamond rings as your budget doesn’t allow you to get the real thing. So what exactly are you buying?
An imitation is described as a copy of the genuine article or made to resemble something which is usually more expensive.
Okay so it’s not genuine but if it looks the part,seems expensive and won’t cost you that much, go for it.
The only difference will be that instead of diamonds, your ring will have zircons, Swarovski crystals or glass paste and gold plating instead of real gold.
So are there any upsides to buying imitation rings as opposed to the real ones?
- Apart from the obvious one i.e. the cost which is a fraction of a genuine diamond, you can buy many more imitation rings for the price of one genuine ring thus giving yourself variety.
- Some of the good imitation rings can last for over 10 years especially if they are made from guaranteed gold which is high quality gold plating & topped of with Swarovski crystal which is the best crystal in the world.
- You don’t have to insure imitation rings as the cost per item isn’t that high.
- You don’t have to worry about theft of imitation rings thus you can wear them anywhere.
- You can use imitation rings as a backup for your genuine diamond rings so you can keep your genuine rings safe & wear them on particular occasions.
Bling Bling is a hip hop term that refers to loud and flash jewelry.
Bling literally means the sparkle of precious metal & diamonds.
Genuine bling is to be worn by those who have money to burn.
Bling has gone on to evolve in to baby bling for lo and behold babies.
Mothers & discerning fathers can get diamond encrusted baby chains with name tags & diamond baby rattles.
However a whole market of imitation bling including has evolved fuelled by rap stars & their fans who want to be associated with being street or having street cred.
It is usually over the top & includes bling watches, chains, bracelets and bling rings.
Lil Wayne is attributed to having originated the word bling in his 1998 track Millionaire Dream
Hmm it seems imitation diamond rings may not be such a bad idea after all.