You donít get more feminine than a diamond butterfly ring
Out of the many ring designs available, a diamond butterfly ring is one of the most beautiful and popular ones.
Butterflies are delicate, beautiful and colorful and they have always attracted women & some men.
Truth is, most men consider flowers & butterflies girly!
Women relate to these qualities and allow them to express their soft and feminine side.
At one point in their short lives, butterflies form a cocoon and when they emerge from it, they have transformed in to the beautiful creatures we see flying around.
This is a good representation of a couple’s journey to marriage where you come of your individual cocoons and blossom in to new individuals who have become one!
This is why couples opt for butterfly engagement rings as well as butterfly wedding themes.
Some of the ways butterflies are used in ring design
- You can have the butterflies engraved in to the rings band.
- Butterfly patterns can be set between stones in a band.
- Butterflies can be used as prongs to hold the diamond in place where they act as a ring setting.
- You can have the butterflies wings flat or raised off the band.
- You can have a single large butterfly designed with gold or platinum centered on the rings band; my personal favorite!!
- You can opt for butterflies made with wire and encrusted with diamonds or gemstones.
- You can have a butterfly design with heart shaped diamonds as the wings of the butterfly.
All the designs above may not be available in the large high street jewelers but the smaller ones will be glad to make your butterfly ring to your own specifications.
It will be a challenge to any jeweler worth their salt so go & get as creative as you want to be.
So what about cost?
Due to the large variety of metals and stones available ranging from silver to gold and colored stones to diamonds, you can spend as little or as much as you want.