How to shop for clearance diamond rings…
So you are looking for clearance diamond rings, well why not?
Clearance rings can be discounted quite heavily as the store wants to buy new stock or the particular rings have been on display for a long period of time.
This can result in up to a 40% discount of the normal retail price.
A few tips on purchasing clearance rings
1) Ask the store whether you can return any of the rings on clearance as you might want to do so but could get stuck with it.
A lot of online & offline stores don’t allow you to return clearance pieces.
2) Make sure you had checked out the ring prior to shopping for it at clearance time so that you can be sure you are actually making a saving.
3) Don’t buy on impulse.
4) Have a budget & stick to it so you don’t overstretch yourself financially or go over your credit card limit in the heat of the moment.
5) Ensure you know your diamond grading basics.
6) Take your time. Don’t let your emotions or an over eager sales person push you in to a rush purchase.
One of the main disadvantages to buying clearance diamond jewelry is that you can only buy what the store puts up for clearance.
If you are picky or have a particular design mind, you might be disappointed.
Having said that, you never get anything good if you don’t try so go ahead & give clearance rings a go.
You could end up saving a bundle buying clearance diamonds & get yourself a pretty nice ring in the bargain.